feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
Share/Bookmark

Free register for Google Adsens and faster approval





Ok guys, came to know about this in a form. Tried it and i got my adsense account approved with in 12 hours. I have tried applying to adsense nearly three times using my sites but got rejected every time. So very happy to get one after a long time. If you live in India and had never got approved to adsense then you should be approved this time. If you have been banned previously,try using a different proxy,address,etc. You might get approved again.

First go to the site:



Code:
http://www.indyarocks.com
1)Register yourself as an member.

2)Once you enter the members area, you will see an option called Earnings *Google AdSense

3)You can apply for adsense using that link. But you need to meet certain criteria before applying.The required criteria will me mentioned there itself. So you can just full fill them to apply for adsense.The criteria required are as follows.

4)First you need to complete your profile atleast 50%. Its very simple . Just fill in your college details,work details,Interests,etc . Also Indyarocks allows you to send SMS to mobile phones from online. You need to verify your Phone to use this service. If possible phone verify your account since it will make your account look legitimate.

5)You need to upload atleast 10 photos.I suggest you upload photos related to your Interests. I mentioned cricket and cooking as my Intrests. So i went to flickr, searched for some good photos related to cricket and cooking ,took a screen shot of them using snagit and uploaded the photos to my account

6)You need to have at least 2 blog posts. I was lazy to do this. But i spent 15 minutes wrote about two news events that came to my mind. I would suggest you not to copy any articles from anywhere. Just write your opinion about any news story that comes to your mind. I beleive 250-300 word article would be more than enough.

7)Thats it. You are elligible to apply for google adsense.After you apply at Indyarocks you will be taken to google adsense application form. I would suggest you to use an email id which have not used before to apply to adsense. But you can use your original details. NO need to fake them.





13 comments:
gravatar
isshmen said...
May 22, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

Yeah! This is a good chance to make an google adsense account. I am already registered here!

gravatar
Kernel Kwan said...
May 22, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

Wow, this is great, thanks for sharing this awesome site! It really helped me trying to make my account!

gravatar
DeanCoombes18 said...
May 22, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

Brilliant website. Works 100%. Sending to all of my friends. Great Tut :)!

gravatar
Ventilaator said...
May 22, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

Brilliant. I'll be sure to keep this bookmarked.

gravatar
Hazrien Nazman said...
May 22, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

what a great website.i want to share this website to everyone

gravatar
mudvayne said...
May 22, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Nice, works perfect..im going to tell my friends about this..

gravatar
Nic531 said...
May 22, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

A great tips that I believe it is useful to all the internet users who tried but failed to get approval from Google Adsense. It is really a great article to read.

gravatar
bycEEE said...
May 22, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

this is amazing. keep this up! i'm definitely bookmarking this page.

gravatar
Unknown said...
May 22, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Wonderful news! I share it with my friends!

gravatar
otto said...
May 22, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

very interesting information. Thanks for posting

gravatar
teteimathews said...
May 22, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Really informative for people who can't get approved from Google Adsence. Thanks for sharing.

gravatar
Brandon said...
May 22, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Unbelieveable! Works 100%.
Thank you!

gravatar
Anonymous ® said...
May 27, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

wow...thanks 4 this info!

Post a Comment

ads

Click here to start trading with HY Markets